Welcome to How Not to Starve! This is my very first post on my very first blog.
I’ve wanted a place to share my easy to make recipes where I show you that ANYONE can cook. You don’t need to be a 3-star chef to make tasty, nutritious food for your family.
For instance, want to impress someone special? You can put this in front of family or friends (or even yourself if you’re watching TV in your undies!)
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2 (8oz each) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread over crescent roll layer.
- Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned. Drizzle with a little honey if you like.
- Let cool a bit, slice and eat.